Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12


Date : 12.12.12
Time : 12:12 a.m

Dear My LoveLy Friend!


It has been said that real friends
Are very hard to find
The ones that stay when times are tough
A real friend - the lasting kind
As I travel through time life,
I know one thing is true.
I will NEVER find a better friend 
Than I have found in YOU!


Happy Birthday to brightest and coolest buddy I have ever had!
Nobady can ever take your place! #hugs!!#


xoxo!! o_O

heart clip art

3 comments:

☆♥L@dy @yU♥☆ said...

hepi belated bufday to her @.@

LiLy @ MaMaQiStInA said...

Happy b'day to her too...
Cantik tarikh tu..^^

ayunidati said...

apy besday buddy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...